Sunday, March 7, 2010

Another tender mercy

Today I was able to meet with both my bishop and a member of the stake presidency to get a new temple recommend.

It was kind of miraculous because they just got my records transfered today back from the Shanghai branch (evidently they transfer the whole family's when they transfered Jared's)
I really wanted to get it done today before I left for New Jersey, but up until this morning I didn't think it was going to happen.

I was grateful for the opportunity to meet with both Bishop Lewis and President Kotter. They are both such wonderful men. President Kotter is one of my dear friends dad's and I just love both him and his sweet wife. I had a nice chat with both of them and they were both so positive about my upcoming adventure.

But I think what was the best thing about both interviews was being able to answer for my worthiness to obtain my temple recommend. I felt such a spirit of peace as I answered the questions and a love for my Savior and my Heavenly Father.