Friday, January 1, 2010

A Brand New Year- A Brand New Blog


I have been having a hard time updating my family blog lately. It's not that I don't have a lot to say. Quite the contrary. I have so much I want to say about my feelings and so much to be grateful for, but I feel that it sounds trite mixed in with the pictures, recipes, and updates on our family blog.
So I have resolved to make a new blog geared toward the more spiritual things in my life and
I want to share these things because I truly have been so blessed these past few months and I hope that it will be an uplifting blog to all that read it.
Also as I am moving to a country where the gospel is not currently being proclaimed, I feel that having this blog will be a daily encouragement to me to remember to be actively engaged in studying the scriptures and the gospel, not just being a "Sunday Mormon."
Please feel free to read and if you have a desire to, please share it with others.